The apartment downstairs of 60sq.m. has access from the street level through a few steps. It features an open plan sitting and sleeping area, separated by the secondary spaces by a low arch. The double bed space is next to the fireplace, on a separate raised level. The comfortable built-in corner lounge can be used as a sleeping space for 1 more person.
The kitchen features full built-in equipment in wooden furniture and dining area where the old wood-fired oven has been preserved. The spacious sculpture-like bathroom is a magical place. Originally it was a semi-sheltered space under the yard having preserved the built stone stairway which connected the two floors. You can see there the cavities in the oven where wood and food were inserted, and the opening of the underground cistern that fills with rainwater during the winter, which you can hear running. This space is completed with built-in shelves and polished cement shower unit, travertine sinks as well as inox shower and sink faucets.
The outdoor space is the natural continuation of the interior, and it is completely blended into the stone-built environment. It has been laid out in levels and features built-in lounges and dining area under the shade of a huge almond tree. There are flower beds with aloe, lavender and thyme, unifying the yard to the nature, while the view of the Aegean Sea is breathtaking.
- Digital flat-screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen equipment: small built-in fridge, ceramic hobs, inox sink and faucet, coffee-maker, espresso coffee pot, toaster.
- Private shower-bath
- Bathrobes, slippers, bathroom cosmetics.
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels, replaced every two days free of charge
- Iron and ironing board
- Dining table integrated in the kitchen
- Furnished outdoor lounge-dining space
- Free cleaning once per stay (any additional cleaning will be charged 10 euros)
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
Suitable for couples or families with 1 child
* 2 persons (double bed)
* 1 more person sleeping in built-in sofas | charged 15 euro per night