The apartment upstairs of 45sq.m. has direct access from the street level via the secluded courtyard. It features a built-in corner lounge with a fireplace, and the view of the Aegean Sea through low windows is striking. The isolated bedroom space includes a double mattress on a wooden loft, from where you can enjoy a magnificent view of the sea through a small window, almost at floor level. The corner sofa can be used as a sleeping space for 1 more person.
The kitchen is fully equipped including a dining table and provides a view to the yard and the natural environment. Between the kitchen and the loft there are built-in shelves, storage spaces, and a wooden solid cupboard, providing a full sense of functionality and comfort. The bathroom, with its built-in shelves and polished cement shower unit, is lighted up via a skylight. It also has travertine sinks as well as inox shower and sink faucets.
The yard includes built-in lounges with pillows under the beige canopies. It allows total privacy, as well as a generous view of the sea and the village.
- Digital flat-screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen equipment: small built-in fridge, ceramic hobs, inox sink and faucet, coffee-maker, espresso coffee pot, espresso coffee machine + capsules, mini breakfast: (toast, honey, jam, butter, milk, tea, green tea, herbs), toaster.
- Private shower-bath
- Bathrobes, slippers, bathroom cosmetics.
- Hair dryer
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels, replaced every two days free of charge
- Iron and ironing board
- Dining table integrated in the kitchen
- Furnished outdoor lounge-dining space
- Free cleaning once per stay (any additional cleaning will be charged 10 euros)
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
Suitable for couples or families with 1 child
* 2 persons (double bed)
* 1 more person sleeping in built-in sofas | charged 15 euro per night